Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged!

Tag! It never was one of my favorite games. I think I was just too slow. So that being said, know that I have had to think about this for days. I finally decided I was thinking into it too much and being slow again once again. So without further procrastination I will just start.
You play by listing three "Quirks" of your own and three of your husbands. Here is my dilemma; which of my many quirks do I really want to share publicly?! Once again, after much thought, here goes!
My Quirks
1. Messes! I can tolerate my house being a mess for a while, but then I lose it if I don't get it cleaned up. I drive my family crazy with this little (okay big) obsession. The pillows have to be fluffed just right, the dishes in the dishwasher, floor swept, and the list goes on. Sometimes I will even Vacuum myself into bed so it doesn't look like anyone has walked on the carpet. I know....OCD!
2. Shopping! I love to shop!!! It really doesn't matter what I am shopping for, (well sometimes it does) as long as I am shopping. I love finding bargains, it really makes my day. Shopping cheers me up, though I can't say it does the same for Bruce! Poor guy!
3. Sleeping in! I hate sleeping in. Dumb I know, but I just can't do it. Even on those nights when I am up until three, four or five in the morning, I am awake at seven or eight in the morning at the latest. Of course then I walk around like a zombie all day. Ashlee says I am starting to get dark circles under my eyes. So it would probably be wiser to just sleep in!!
Okay I think I have sufficiently embarrassed myself.
Bruce's Quirks
1. Popping toes. He loves to pop toes. Not only his toes but any available toes.
2. The Jazz. He is a huge Jazz fan. He loves to keep track of the stats, follow the draft possibilities and of course watch, cheer and yell at the appropriate times during the game.
3. Impersonating Yoda. You know the Yoda on Star Wars, well Bruce has a way of pulling his upper lip in on both sides, putting his hands thumbs up on the side of his face and raising his eyebrows while repeating "Oooooooh" in a Yoda voice. Our nieces and nephews like to call him "Uncle Yoda". I wish I had a picture, but photographing this impersonation has not been allowed...yet.
Well I think I have said enough! Thanks Lisa for the challenge. If people didn't know we were crazy before, they do now!