Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Birthday!

I have always felt like Ashlee's birthday five days after Christmas must seem a little anticlimactic for her. She has never complained, it is just something I felt for her. Having said that I have to admit the having three birthdays two days after Christmas must be even harder. Britton and his twin were born on the 27th of December and then four years later his brother Matt was born on the same day! Three birthdays two days after Christmas, oh my!!
We celebrated Britton birthday and my nephew Jayces' also born on the 27th at my family's Christmas party. Maybe sharing isn't so bad; you have a lot of people to sing to you!

Britton

On Ashlee's birthday we celebrated by taking both Ashlee and Britton out to dinner at Toucanos.
We had a great time being together, the food was wonderful but left us to full for cake! The next day we celebrated as well with cake and ice cream. Happy Birthday Ashlee and Britton!!! We love you!!!