After much coaxing from family and friends I decided today was the day. I opened an account with ETSY, a web site the sells handmade items. I have been sewing little dresses, skirts, shirts and shoes and have my own website now to sell them on through ETSY. The url is paisleypoppies.etsy.com. I would love to get feed back on what you think of the web site, so check it out when you have time.
With more coaxing I also decided to officially start selling my cakes. Rachael helped me create a very cute blog, Laurie'scaketown.blogspot.com that shows some of the cakes I have made and the prices I will be selling them for. Now I just have to wait to see if my little ventures will be succesful.
I can use all the help I can get so for the first 10 people who leave me a comment letting me know that you have added Laurie'scaketown.blogspot.com and paisleypoppies.etsy.com to your link list on our blog, you will receive a fun little gift from me for you help in spreading the word about my new venture. Thanks everyone, I am anxious to receive you comments.
Boring is good!
15 years ago