Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day seven

I am grateful for my Children
                                         For the Joy and Happiness they bring into my life each day.

I am grateful for Eric, for his strength and courage.  His unconditional Love  .His devotion to his Family,  and the  Gospel.And for his commitment to serving others in his job and in the Militay
I love you Eric!
I am grateful for the love of his Life. His wife Jackie. For the wonderful Wife and Mother that she is.For her friendship.For the example that she is to me.I love you Jackie!







I am grateful for my daughter
Lindsay!  I am grateful for  her strength and courage.  For her friendship.  Her constant devotion to her Husband and Children.  The example she sets especially in times of adversity. Her many talents and creativity and her willingness to serve others!  I love you Lindsay!!

I am grateful for Brian.  For the love he has for my daughter and their children.  For the sacrifices he makes to suport is Family.  For his forgiveness. I love you Brian
 
I am grateful for my daughter Ashlee.
I am grateful for the kind, loving, sensitive person she is.  I am grateful she is my friend. and that she likes to spend time with me.  For the love she has for life and for her husband. For the many talents and blessings that she shares.  For the wonderful daughter and wife that she is.  I love you Ashlee!

I am grateful for Britton.
For the love he has for my daughter.  For the righteous young man that he is.  For the many talents and skills that he posses and for his willingness to serve others however he can.  He is always offering  to help.  Love you Britton!

I am Thankful for my youngest son Riley!
For the righteous young Man that he is.  His example of righteousness has touched my life and made me a better person.
 I am so grateful for his desire to serve a mission and for the many
 lives he has touched in Chile. I am thankful for his testimony of the Gospel and for his devotion to the commitment that he made to serve the Lord. I am grateful for all that he does for me and for his unconditional Love!
I love you Riley!!